In this week’s special bonus episode of the Remote Weekly Business Forum with ABC and Arcade we’re talking to some experts about the new legislation addressing the COVID-19 crisis to better understand how they impact the construction industry.
Today, we talked about:
- The new guidance from the DOL that says that non-essential employees are NOT qualified for the 80 hours of sick time that the FFCRA provides
- The new CARES Act, and specifically the Paycheck Protection Program
- Details about the FFCRA and how it works for your essential employees
- Details about the PPP and how to make it work for you
We’d like to thank our experts from this episode:
- Jason Jocson of BBSI
- Andy Cates of Moss Adams
- Terry Polyak of Insperity
- Candice Pfluger of BDO USA
- Karen Forner of Employer Solutions Law
Check it out!
Also, for more resources you can check out:
Thank you to Lobo Loco for the use of Helping Hands, the music track at the beginning and end of this episode.